|Total Bariatrics Shipping and Returns Policy
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ("SALE AGREEMENT") VERY CAREFULLY. THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS SALE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Orders are shipped within three business days of receipt, unless items are on backorder. If items are on backorder, you will be notified within 48 hours (please ensure you supply us with an e-mail address or a telephone number when you place your order). Please feel free to contact the Total Bariatrics service number if you have any other shipping questions. For your protection, we ship only to an address that can be verified according to our standards.
* Items in unused condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase. These returns are subject to a 25 percent restocking fee.
* Please e-mail Customer Relations Department at Total Bariatrics firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the return and the reason for it.
* All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete and contain ALL documentation included with the original shipment and in original container.
* Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility; Total Bariatrics will match the shipping method and pay for shipping on replacement or exchange item(s) under warranty.
* If you receive damaged merchandise, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carriers delivery record in order for Total Bariatrics to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Total Bariatrics immediately. If you do not notify Total Bariatrics of damaged goods within the first 7 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage.
* The carrier who delivers our merchandise to you is responsible for loss and damages. Acceptance of the shipment by you is acknowledgment that all items were delivered in good condition. It is the responsibility of the receiver to open and inspect all packages. Failure to find and report concealed damages and reporting it immediately will result in a loss to the receiver. All claims for loss or damage must be filed immediately with the “FREIGHT CARRIER”. Then notify us as well. We will mark our records accordingly.
* DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Total Bariatrics within 30 days from the invoice date, at Total Bariatrics's discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
* NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by Total Bariatrics within 30 days from the invoice date, at Total Bariatrics discretion for: credit, exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 25 percent restocking fee.