Free Freight Mainland USA
Designed and created to help make patient handling safer for caregivers by helping to prevent back injuries from manual transfers, the ProBasics Hydraulic Patient Lift is safe, stable and affordable. With its slim design, the ProBasics Hydraulic lift is versatile enough for use with most patient transfers. The lift features include durable steel construction with a hammertone finish, a push handle, a padded swivel bar and two locking rear casters. The ProBasics Hydraulic patient lift is light-weight, assembles and disassembles easily, and will rotate patients without side-to-side sway. Supports patient weights up to 450 pounds.
• Heavy duty round tube steel construction with a chip resistant brown hammertone finish
• Six-point swivel bar attachment easily adapts to all slingstyles and positions (can be used with 4 or 6 point sling)
• Low friction casters significantly improve rollability and contribute to caregiver safety. Rear two casters are locking
• 20” - 64” range allows for patient to be picked up from lying position on floor
• Pump handle can rotate from side to side for convenience of Attendant
• Offset mast and boom style provide better lift path, maximizing full travel range
• Swivel bar and pump handle are padded for comfort
• Elongated handle design serves a broad range of operator heights and offers improved handling ability
• Completely enclosed cam moves legs of adjustable base
• Base offers obstruction-free operation; ideal for cleaning
• Screw-in pin at mast base provides maximum stability and prevents removal of mast
Overall Width of Base (when open): 42.25"(for maximum safety)
Overall Width of Base (when closed): 22" (to easily fit thru door openings)
Minimum Height: 22"
Maximum Height: 64"
Base Height: 6.5’
Caster Size: 5”
Weight Capacity: 450 lb
Product Weight: 68 lb
Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame
One year on all parts
HCPCS Code: E0630