FREE FREIGHT - TWIN PACK ONLY Brochure
ProBasics Bariatric Two-Button Steel Folding Walker provides maximum strength with its reinforced black steel frame and side braces keeping larger users active and moving. Ample height adjustment options coupled with a two-button folding mechanism make it easy to use and accommodating to the most demanding patient needs. Support patient weights up to 600 pounds.
- For bariatric use
- Reinforced black steel frame with side braces provides for additional strength
- Wider and deeper frame designed to accommodate patient weights up to 600 pounds
- Easy-to-use push button folding mechanism provides audible click when locked
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Front cross brace near top allows for full stride
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long lasting wear
- Height adjustable
- Folds flat for transport and storage
- HCPCS* Code: E0148 (without wheels)
Width Inside Hand Grips: 21.5"
Width Inside Base Legs: 21.5"
Depth Opened at Base 21.75"
Depth Folded: 4.5"
Patient Height Range: Adult: 5'2" – 6'4"
Weight Capacity: 600 lb
Product Weight: Adult w/out wheels: 13.5 lb
Carton Dimensions: 34" x 27" x 7"
Shipping Weight: 29 lb
Warranty: Limited Lifetime on frame
One year on all parts
No rear glide options are available