The Maxi Rest 42 has a 800 pound weight capacity and a deck that is 48" x 80" or optional deck that expands from 39″-42″-48″ to support the needs of larger patients in a hospice or long-term medical care setting. The Full Electric Bariatric Bed features a fully electric pendant control. The Bariatric Hospice Bed features numerous adjustment options for patient comfort, including up and down, upper body incline adjustment, and a knee and leg lift. The Bariatric Hospital Bed features a two piece frame for convenient transport and set up, with a caster-wheeled mobile base for easy movement. Maxi Rest 42 Beds are proudly made in the USA.
* Split Frame for ease in transporting unit
* Heavy Duty hospital casters
* Two Locking Casters
* 3 Function or 5 Function Hand controller
* Hi-Lo deck - Without mattress 15” - 29”
* Variable Width of 39", 42" or 48" x 80"
* Optional Head and Foot Boards
* Optional Head and Foot Half Rails
* Battery Backup Included
* 3 Function Bed Positions: Head up & down, Feet up & down, Bed Up & Down
* Optional 5 Function Bed Positions: Head up & down, Feet up & down, Bed Up & Down, Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg
* Optional Trapeze available
S = Split Frame V = Variable Widths B = Battery Backup
Ships by Truck
Liftgate recommended if no noading dock or forklift is avaiable
Made in the USA and distributed by ConvaQuip Ind., Inc.